Welcome all New members

  • crimsontiger18
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      I apologize for having not welcomed the other new comers, but I welcome you and the most recent addition now. I also further apologize for the general quiet, though I hardly will let that stop me from getting this place where it should be.
      Yet again, welcome, feel free to post as ye wish and do not hesitate to ask questions...start debates however you wish, but all within reason of course.

      Sincerely
      Crimson