Casting the Witch's Circle workshop (Sydney)

  • Tim Hartridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Greetings from Downunder... thought I'd pass along this information
      on workshops happening Sydney, just in case we have any local Aussie
      members who may be interested.

      Casting the Witch's Circle workshop was developed to introduce
      students to the core practices used in our Coven circle. Run over 4
      consecutive weekly sessions, we'll cover the foundation work of
      Hermetic (alchemy) magick used in modern Wicca, and explore the
      traditional practices of Sympathetic (folk) magick.

      You'll develop apprenticed skills through the practice of ritual
      magick, dance and trance. Using the methods that have become the
      hallmark of the contemporary Witches' Circle we will focus upon
      psychic techniques that will become tools of a lifetime.

      Starting 7.30pm next Tuesday, 8 September and running through the
      month we'll develop many of elements needed for a Coven circle to
      function effectively. The workshop series will be run from inner city
      Sydney. Full details are on the website with links to a booking
      schedule.
      Contact Tim: info@...

      http://www.witchesworkshop.com/Circle/circle_workshop.html