hi

  • tortured_black_wolf
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 4:29 PM
      hello, I am new to the group and just thought I should introduce
      myself. I don't have much knowledge on the subject of demonology
      (practically none) but would like to know more on the subject. I am
      not out to ask people how to summon demons or anything, I wound't try
      it even with years of experience. I will probably not post a whole
      lot other than questions and just try to be a listen and learn type.
    • James Paul Sanders
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2005
        hi me new to all this kinds stuff, and i was wondering if there are
        any books i should get on demonology, magic and stuff like that. i
        would be very greatful for any help thanx.
      • dan ross
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 27, 2005
          go to this web site
          http://www.spellsandmagic.com/

          --- James Paul Sanders <beelzebub9992003@...>
          wrote:

          > hi me new to all this kinds stuff, and i was
          > wondering if there are
          > any books i should get on demonology, magic and
          > stuff like that. i
          > would be very greatful for any help thanx.

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
          http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
        • James Sanders
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 27, 2005
            thanx for the help

            ---------------------------------

            wrote:

            > hi me new to all this kinds stuff, and i was
            > wondering if there are
            > any books i should get on demonology, magic and
            > stuff like that. i
            > would be very greatful for any help thanx.

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
            Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile
            phone.
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

            Different religions beliefs
            Occult
            Demonology
            Jewish belief
            Occult book
            Occult supply

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

          • Jim
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2007
              Jim here, Independent Party Pres candidate 08. upfusa03@.... Are
              there any real , real occultists in here from Central Indiana.
              Searching to form a new coven.
            • sam guaston
              Message 6 of 9 , May 20, 2007
                soon im gonna send u a gold light audio emowrment
                Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

              • sam guaston
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 25, 2007
                  http://www.mcssl.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=609515
                  Alpha Meditation

                  Induces alpha wave activity within 8 minutes. Works every time as measured by electoencephalograph.

                  The type of brainwave activity classically associated with zen meditation, visualization, memory and learning enhancement and de silva training

                  An easy introduction to meditation. Ideal for beginners and for helping speed up the meditative process.

                  Associated with increased ability to heal and manage stress conditions. Also shown to be beneficial in conditions such as ADD

                  Program scans through the whole range of alpha frequencies

                  Why should I meditate ?
                  Suffering stress and the need to chill out is a familiar state for many of us. Our world is fast, furious and exciting. It can also be challenging, trying, demanding and frightening. All of these situations produce stress, emotional reactions, anxiety, worry and anticipation. Our bodies react to this in many ways. We produce far more adrenalin than we need.

                  How much more effective would you be if you could control this daily stress
                  How would it improve your job prospects
                  How would it improve your family life
                  How would it improve your health
                  How Does it Work ?
                  Accurately calibrated sine wave frequency generators were used to generate different frequencies in each ear.
                  The meditation course works through the alpha level, theta level and delta level in sequence. Each level has its own unique meditative charactersistics. You will find more information about the different levels by clicking on the buttons to the right. You can also purchase each level individually using the same buttons.
                  The meditation course contains the full versions of the alpha , theta & delta inductions.

                  http://www.mcssl.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=609515