Merry Meet Again.

  • darkmoresnight
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Merry Meet Again.

      Sorry I have not been on for a while. I am just getting myself back
      together after my husband left me almost two years ago. Yes I am getting
      a divorce from him and starting my life over again that is why I am
      trying to make contact with people and groups I used to hang out with.

      I hope to be able to go to the next PNO to meet new friends and old. I
      am looking forward to reopening my shop soon. and would love to invite
      you all to the Grand Reopening Day as soon as I can get everything
      ready. Till then I look forward to hearing from you all here.

      Thank you for being good friends

      Tricia