Re: I am new to this group and I want to know about demons and magic.

  • crimsontiger18
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 1, 2009
      do they ever do anything mischievious? like if they feel kinship with
      you, they ever do something to mess with you in a no harm no foul
      kinda way?

      Crimson
      --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, David Brown
      <blackwolfisme@...> wrote:

      > From my experience that is indeed what the dread feeling/flight
      response is.. It is definitely a good warning sign. It lets you know
      when you are able to safely approach them.

    • David Brown
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 19, 2009
        Perfect.

        The things that I am going to teach you are sometimes easy, while at other times difficult. Always read between the lines. If you are not sure about something, please let me know ASAP.

        I am going to start you off with a difficult concept to truly understand.

        Hope is a metaphorical carrot on a stick. Hope is nothing more that a concept created by Man in order to keep people trying at whatever it is that they are doing even though the chances of success are nil or virtually non-existence.

        Things will either be (come about) or they won't. There is no Grey area about it. Some people and every KIN know that people want to believe so desperately, that they will do about anything that is put before him or her including moving mountains, because hope will keep them going, even when the obvious of failure is staring them in the face. Hope is an easy way for some one or entities to manipulate the Human species on a grand scale.

        All of this does not mean that we should be living hopeless lives. This will sometimes lead to suicide. What it does mean though, "instead of waiting by the 'phone' for hours" it is important to work on your lessons, self growth and spiritual renewal.

        I understand that this is a difficult philosophy to grasp, and that it stretches the minds' abilities, but it is as true as the Sun raising every morning.

        Since the things that I am going to teach you are very complicated, advanced and many times prone to ridicule, I though that it would be better to have our discussions over email (if that will work for you)

        Please send me an email to my private email address with you answer concerning weather or not communicating through email will work for you.
        blackwolfisme@...

        Blackwolf66613