Using a Ouija Board Safely

  • Donald Ryles PhD, CH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      I post to many paranormal groups and have noticed lately a lot of new interest in Ouija Boards... thought I would post this...it is "The Safe Way to Use Ouija Boards" at my blog...
      http://parabook.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/the-safe-way-to-use-a-ouija-board/

      It is by Sandy Cristel who has a lot of experience in the area and it is very informative.

      I haven't used a board in over 15 years but have used them in the past with both good and bad results..be VERY careful if you use one. Hope this helps.

      Best wishes,
      Donald Ryles PhD
      Hidden Secrets of Many, But One
      www.drryles.com