Re: [Demonology and the Occult] You've received a private message from a friend!

  • Human Race
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22 7:58 PM
      the page was deleted from the web.. I wonder ?

      privatefblmsg <privatefblmsg@...> wrote: I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and hope to become your friend! Check my personal page
      http://lindseyghr.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm

      The basic differance between the attitude of the Magickian to the world and the attitude of the Scientist towards the world is that the former wants to draw the world into himself, whilst the Scientist does just the opposite, He externalizes and impersonates the world by a movement of will in an entierly oppsite direction.

      Francis Yates.

    • goeuydswe
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        http://ghdfnj.topcities.com/grilfriend.htm