what scares you?

  • Para Studies
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
      You have seen the horror and sci/i movies and tv shows.

      You have read the horror and scifi books.

      What keeps you watching and reading?

      What keeps you clued to the screen with your hands over your eyes but
      looking through your fingers?

      What keeps you closing the book afraid to read anymore but yet you open
      it back up and read?

      What makes you keep the lights on after watching/reading such things?
    • jenellbaby
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2007
        --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "Para Studies"
        <para_studies@...> wrote:

        > You have seen the horror and sci/i movies and tv shows.
        >
        > You have read the horror and scifi books.
        >
        > What keeps you watching and reading? The mind blowing reality that
        spiritual warware is alive and in motion.

        > What keeps you clued to the screen with your hands over your eyes but
        > looking through your fingers? The shock of the truths reveiled.
        >
        > What keeps you closing the book afraid to read anymore but yet you
        open
        > it back up and read? never done this....
        >
        > What makes you keep the lights on after watching/reading such things?
        > becuase Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. Pure evil can
        only exist in darkness and deep down even unbelievers sense this truth.
        There is no dening the truths.
      • crimsontiger18
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 18, 2007
          >crimson
          >
          >soz, but jesus isn't the truth nor is any other religion 'the
          truth', they may have a truth within them, but none of them alone
          is 'the truth'...they are all cobble stones to the truth as much as
          science is one as well.

          --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "jenellbaby"
          <jenellbaby@...> wrote:

          > --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "Para Studies"
          > <para_studies@> wrote:
          > >
          > > You have seen the horror and sci/i movies and tv shows.
          > >
          > > You have read the horror and scifi books.
          > >
          > > What keeps you watching and reading? The mind blowing reality
          that
          > spiritual warware is alive and in motion.
          > >
          > > What keeps you clued to the screen with your hands over your eyes
          but
          > > looking through your fingers? The shock of the truths reveiled.
          > >
          > > What keeps you closing the book afraid to read anymore but yet
          you
          > open
          > > it back up and read? never done this....
          > >
          > > What makes you keep the lights on after watching/reading such
          things?
          > > becuase Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. Pure evil
          can
          > only exist in darkness and deep down even unbelievers sense this
          truth.
          > There is no dening the truths.

        • midnighthadeshorn
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2007
            Are you 3 years old? In the darkest of places, there is the light,
            in the light, there is the darkness. If you do not know this, you
            know nothing of nothing.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2007
              >crimson
              >
              >i agree with midnighthadeshorn
              >nothing is dark or light entirely, its not likely...everything has a
              bit of its opposite within it. although, without darkness you can't
              define light and vice versa, so there is no way to banish darkness
              jenell, without banishing light, no way at all.
              --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "midnighthadeshorn"

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 22, 2007
                Hi everyone,

                I am sorry to respond so late to your emails. I am new at this site
                and the group thing. I may not even be doing this correct but I will
                post this and we shall see.
                Yes, light is opposite of darkness and therefore one does not exist
                in the other at all yet can shine into the space. I completly agree.
                I am not speaking of physical light as in matter or sight, I am
                speaking spiritually when I mean it can not co-exist.
                True I am a christian and worship the triune however I am not here
                to save any ones soul as some other emails I have received have
                charged. Not this one although some one asked if I was 3! Please grow
                up. I am here to learn about the demonic dark forces that I battle
                daily. Hence the word demonology means Study of demons. Not
                worship.
                If you don't believe in this and that darkness does exist then
                perhaps you should start your own group on satanism where you can
                freely bash those who simply chose to worship at their choice
                including acknowledging both good and evil entities.
                If this is a true satanic group and not a study to learn and share
                then let me know, in which case I humbly appologise and request you
                to change the name accordingly so others as myself are not mislead in
                to this.
                Thanks and have a blessed day.
                P. S. how do you know who starts a group or oversees the direction
                of conversation? i am sure it is listed on here but as said i am new
                at this and serioudsly want to learn watchers if anyone here can tell
                me about those. Thanks

                --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "crimsontiger18"

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 22, 2007
                  >crimson
                  >
                  >its okay jenellb, there are many anewcomer, you did it jus fine i
                  think. i understood that jenellb, that was what i referred to as
                  well, all things are balanced and counterbalanced. co-existing isn'
                  much of a option, plus most ifn' all things on the otherside are
                  neither good or evil, light or dark...those are human idyll's, not
                  those beyond. i agree though, that christian bashing isn' good or
                  shouldn' be permitted, even on this group, so long as there religion
                  isn' being advocated. i believe everyone is free to believe in what
                  they believe, so long as they don' foist it on others through all and
                  any means. although, when those are bashing, should pay well to mind
                  that every lie has its truth, jesus christ mayn' have had that name,
                  but he is still existant(my meaning with agreeing with another
                  posters bashings in another post). i say you weren' misled, jus
                  people are lacking in courtesy, i will not dampen my words for those
                  who are rude at the jump of a gun.

                  you are most welcome, may your day be well ^_^
                  msg me(if no one else has volunteered), i have tried starting a group
                  and seriously failed with some of them, but i do know how to start a
                  group at least. watchers?...soz but i haven' a clue as that sentence.