"BEING THE MIRROR" ? lulu.dong@yahoo.com

  • Lulu Dong
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Namaste,

      Maybe it is of interest for you that i did not receive even one reply of a person who "is the mirror" or of a person who likes to "become a mirror"

      Are you practicing silence? Are you practicing internet absence?

      Where are you?

      When "Being the Mirror" everything is a "mirror" even the real Self, is a mirror.

      So how can it be that no one is a mirror ?

      If the primal Being, the original mirror, resides inside us all, why is it that only a few can ever realise it's true nature?

      Because falsity is the true nature of the primal being ?

      Is falsity also your nature ?

      Is falsity ignorance and is ignorance your nature ?

      Are we born ignorant ?

      The primal being is like a mirror, never telling the truth and always telling the truth, always telling a different truth to every creature.

      If we realise that ignorance is indeed our real nature, and that we are in fact the ignorant mirror than how would you describe this nature best?

      How to describe the nature of falsity?

      Indeed falsity, the mirror and ignorance resides within each of us, but to make this ignorance, this falsity and this mirror to our highest god and call it enlightenment simply sounds ignorant to me.

      But falsity is not aware of falsity, you are not aware that your real self is indeed your false self are you?

      Your false self identifies with your real self naturally, for your false self it is only natural to identify with your real self, but it is not natural for your real self to identify with your false self, your false self is like a mirror, it has no problems to identify with you, it can identify itself with everything, the mirror can identify itself with everything, but not everything can identify itself with a mirror, to identify with a mirror, one must identify with the absolute, with all the eye sees, in the present, future and past... the mirror can identify itself with everything.

      There is no boundary for the mirror to identify itself with, the mirror can even identify itself with another mirror, with your mirror, and so with yourself.

      To assume yourself to be the real primal being sounds ignorant !

      You are this primal being, everyone is this primal being, primal being is our true nature, falsity is the true nature of the primal being, ignorance is the true nature of falsity.

      But to realise we're ignorant, to identify with ignorance, and to realise that falsity is indeed our real self, is to realise that we are indeed the ignorant self of everyone, ...

      To realise that we are false, to realise that falseness is indeed our real nature, is to realise that everyone is equally ignorant and that we are indeed everyone equally.

      In "Being the Mirror" the seen and experienced, the reflected world is false, the experiencer, the seer, the reflector is false, the experiencing, the reflecting, is false and even the true self, the Mirror itself is false.

      In "Being the Mirror" everything is false, all beings are false, the false is the true identity of all beings.

      The primal false identity incarnates into each being at birth... it grows up and developpes a unique sense of self... an identity... the so developped identity is what the primal false identity from now on believes to be... it doesn't believe to be the primal false identity, it doesn't want to believe to be the primal false identity, when it is in fact the primal false identity... the primal false identity from now on chooses to believe in it's new found identity... fact is it still is and never will be something other than the primal false identity... only that it is now believing to be a different identity... it lives with the believe that it is the developped identity... and doesn't believe to be the primal false identity... to which it returnes at death when everything which it has imagined during live perishes.

      I know this is very complicated... maybe it helps if i explain that the primal false identity.... which is called "being the mirror" .... is also known as Brahman, God, the absolute.

      But maybe it confuses things even more...

      Think of the Brahman as being the primal false identity.

      Think of the primal false identity being your identity.

      Think of your identity being false,
      and think of your false identity being the nature of everything in creation,
      always or most often and naturally developping a false sense of self during growth.

      like yourself...

      i hope this makes sense now ?

      now do you know someone who "is false" ?

      Are there any people "being ignorant" ?

      Where can i meet someone or a group of people who "are false" ?

      or are there any people here with the intention of "becoming ignorant"

      please reply!

      Lulu

    • Mey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2006
        --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, Lulu Dong
        <lulu.dong@...> wrote:

        im a total noob at this but the way you said it, are you implying that
        nothing is real? that our experiences, what we think we are, what
        thoughts we have, they are not real? so it uhm, it basically doesnt
        matter for it seems everything is nothing...well if not nothing, at
        least insignificant...
      • Lulu Dong
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2006
          Thanks for veryfying,

          That nothing is real doesn't mean that everything is insignificant.
          That we are not what we think doesn't mean that it doesn't matter what we think.
          Our experiences and thoughts are real but we, "that" which is experiencing our thoughts isn't real. It is not wrong to identify our self with the experience of thoughts but we are not the experience of thoughts.
          The body is real only the self, the ego, the "I" isn't real. It is not wrong to identify our self with the body but we are not the only body.

          So yes, it does matter, it is real and it is significant, what the body experiences, what the mind believes and what we think we are.

          After my ego disappeared into nothing, it became the ego of everyone else.

          "The self disappears, it is no longer distinct from the world and
          other selves, the dead self now is, the world and all other
          selves."

          The dead self now is the world and all other selves ...

          ... aldough my "I" is gone fishing, aldough my "ego" has been
          transcended, aldough my self has evaporaded, ... disappeared, ...
          died, "it" still is here, "it" is now the world and all other
          selves ...

          And what does it mean if my evaporaded self is now the world and
          all other selves ?

          my evaporaded self is now suddenly everyone, every self, every
          ego, every "I" and every "it". There is no cure against my ego, to
          kill it, means to kill everyone.

          I have exchanged one "I" against ALL "I".

          And what does it mean if my evaporaded self is every "it" and "I"
          and ego and self ?

          aldough my self has evaporaded, the story of my ego and self is
          not over just yet, where did it evaporate into, where did it go ? it
          evaporated into all other ego's and selves and "it's" and "I's". And
          all the other ego's and selves and "it's" and "I's" who I have
          evaporaded into have not evaporaded, they continue to live their
          live, they continue to be themselves, they continue to struggle, they
          continue to suffer, and search for answers ... the story of the never
          ending "I" continues, not in my dead body and mind, but in all
          others, so what happened ?

          Hihi, my self has evaporaded into all others, I have evaporated
          into all other selves, I have become all other selves
          and continue to be deluded in the bodies of all others.
          The story of the "I" continues inside all other bodies, How ironic is
          that ?

          Unless I convince the world and all other selves to evaporate
          with me, to transcend all distinctions, and go fishing, my "I"
          will never be distincted, it will just change the body and continue
          it's struggle, I am fighting against sisyphus symptoms but the "I" problem
          concerns not just my body, if I free myself, my ego will evaporate into all other
          ego's and continue it's delusion there, except of course if I
          regard my little "ego" as the only "self" in the whole wide world,
          then of course, I will have salvation for ever.

          <lulu.dong@...> wrote:

[...]

          and developpes a unique sense of falsness... a false identity... the so developped
          identity is what the primal false identity from now on believes to be... it
          doesn't believe to be the primal false identity, it doesn't want to believe to
          be the primal false identity, when it is in fact the primal false identity...
          the primal false identity from now on chooses to believe in it's new found
          identity... fact is it still is and never will be something other than the
          primal false identity... only that it is now believing to be a different
          identity... it lives with the believe that it is the developped identity... and
          doesn't believe to be the primal false identity... to which it returnes at death
          when everything which it has imagined during live perishes.

          I know this is complicated... maybe it helps if i explain that the primal
          false identity.... which is called "the mirror" .... is also known as
          delusion, self, ego and I.

          But maybe it confuses things even more...

          Think of the Mirror as being your original primal false identity.

          Think of the primal false identity being your true identity.

          Think of your true identity being a false mirror,
          and think of your false mirror being your true nature, the nature of everything in creation, always or most often and naturally developping a false sense of self during
          growth.

          like myself...

          i hope this makes sense now ?

          now do you know someone who "is willingly false" ?

          Are there any people "being purposely ignorant" ?

          Where can i meet someone or a group of people who "are intentionally wrong" ?

          or are there any people here with the intention of "becoming a mirror"

          please reply!

          Lulu