djin_bleu's message board

  • djin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      I'd like the members input on my new messageboard, whether you have a
      view, a topic, an axe to grind or indeed a problem which you can't
      tell people close to you please feel free to visit

      www.djinbleusworld.moonfruit.com
    • night_mist_1064
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
        Hi, i just joined today. My name is Lisa, I'll check it out, and see
        what it looks like. Thanks, Lisa
        --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "djin" <bluevildemon@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
          Okay, went the web site, and it was great ! I joined it too. The
          pictures are awesome. Lots of good info as well, appreciate you sharing
          it all. Lisa

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
            Thank you very much Lisa, with all the confusion surrounding the
            occult, mysticism and magic (note i dont use the k like most people
            who think its more authentic when they don't know the reason behind
            it) I hope to offer anyone wishing to seek more answers about the
            arts or indeed to assist the more gifted. No i am not psychic, no i
            am not a magician (atleast not in the david blaine sense) but i
            choose to channel my life force through the vessel of the demon,
            mistaken in so many ways as being a minion of 'evil' we indeed have
            an ability to assist as is our purpose. I hope you all come and have
            a look and indeed contribute to a place of understanding not
            speculation.

            www.djinbleusworld.moonfruit.com

            --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "night_mist_1064"