Mythos Mages!

  • Howler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Mythos Mages is up and running..
      For people that want to work with Cthulhu mythos based magick
      seriously. Our purpose is to promote debate, discussion, and sharing
      of information
      amongst people on the topics of Lovecraftian Magick, The Cthulhu
      Mythos, the Necronomicon and related topics. Scholarly debate is
      encouraged as well as sharing of experiences and knowledge.

      Only those judged as dedicated enough to be active and post
      in the group will be admitted to join, and lazy and idle people will
      find themselves kicked out.

      Hail Yog-Sothoth
      Howler