Sphinx Daily Newswire 3/ 1/06 (W) Court unravels Da Vinci Code

  • William Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:35 AM
      Sphinx Daily Newswire 3/1/06
      Updated throughout the day...

      Court unravels Da Vinci Code

      Tracking Bigfoot

      Uncovering Scientology

      Dozens & dozens more free paranormal and conspiracy article links at:
      www.sphinxnews.com

      Dear Moderator,
      You were kind enough to allow me to post my Sphinx Daily Newswire sometime in the past.

      I suspended e mails to all groups after a spoofer had successfully stolen my online identity and was posting messages with viruses in them in my e mail name.

      The viruses came as attachments and picture attachments.

      My service provider suggested I do the following:

      1) Resume posting the newswire to all groups on March 1, 2006.

      2) Inform all moderators of the situation and give them the option to ban you from their group from their end if they feel uncomfortable with the situation.

      3) Inform all moderators that the Yahoo egroup virus scan will block viruses even if someone tries to download an infected attachment. The odds of actually downloading a virus from a Yahoo egroup in astronomical.

      4) Inform them that if they allow the posts they are still free to ban the Sphinx e mails at any time for any reason.

      5) Remind them that you only post from http://www.sphinxradio.com and http://www.williamhkennedy.com and other links or attachments are not from the Sphinx Newswire.

      I have opted to follow this plan and will resume posting March 1, 2006. Please feel free to ban my e mail address whkinfo1@... from your egroup. Big companies like Intel have to put up with spoofers and so do I. But you do not have to. Please feel free to ban me now or at any time.

      I have read up on spoofers and find that giving into them only makes them stronger and more apt to harass others. I cannot allow this but leave it in your hands as to what you wish to do and I already respect whatever choice you make.

      Thanks,
      William H Kennedy
      www.williamhkennedy.com