FW: Free Wicca & Magick CD-ROMs

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Merry Meet everyone. I thought I'd forward this email because I
      ordered one of their Book of Shadows CDs awhile back and it was
      awesome. Now they've got a few other CDs available as well. Anyways,
      you can get yours at http://www.freecdbooks.com They're free but you
      still have to pay for shipping ($5) but it's way worth it.

      Merry Part,

      Barbara