Feeling a bit possessed today....

  • Edward Grimsdyke
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
      Looking in the mirror, and a very evil person is looking
      back. He obviously wants to kill me.

      What I really need this weekend is a quick exorcism.

      Or maybe I just need to kill this demon inside me.

      I could always take the easy way out.

      Eddie.
    • alanna witick
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
        Well, that's pretty blatant.

        Stop looking in the mirror. Go outside. Get some ice cream. Yell at the pidgeons. Bring a friend.

        60 minute exorcism.

        Edward Grimsdyke <misterdiabolical@...> wrote:
        Looking in the mirror, and a very evil person is looking
        back. He obviously wants to kill me.

        What I really need this weekend is a quick exorcism.

        Or maybe I just need to kill this demon inside me.

        I could always take the easy way out.

        Eddie.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
          In a message dated 7/3/2004 6:23:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          misterdiabolical@... writes:

          Looking in the mirror, and a very evil person is looking
          back. He obviously wants to kill me.

          What I really need this weekend is a quick exorcism.

          Or maybe I just need to kill this demon inside me.

          I could always take the easy way out.

          Eddie.

          SNIP<<<
          Or you could take a trip to your local mental help center......I am not sure
          what this list is about or what type of topics that are discussed herein
          However, I have not seen anything yet,,,hopefully I won't be dissapointed
          ~lemura

        • rustedrainbow@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
            Then WHY are you responding? Shut up & find out what is discussed, & then
            chime in. Why don't you take a trip to YOUR local mental health center & ask
            why you are joining lists that you are not aware of the topics discussed. As
            far as bashing...there is plenty of it in here, so I would be careful about
            about starting crap.

            and Eddie...

            This whole trip is NOT about easy, man. Some time, meditation & mirror work
            will reveal if you are plagued by a real demon or inner self created demons.
            The prior is usually the excuse for the latter. If you are REALLY having
            issues, you must try to find where this thing ends & you begin. Once you are able
            to decipher YOU from IT you can work on removal. I would like to know more
            about what it is you are seeing in your reflection. Identification is the key.

            Regards,

            Isobel

          • myonlyweakness2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
              In a message dated 7/4/2004 10:26:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              rustedrainbow@... writes:

              Then WHY are you responding? Shut up & find out what is discussed, & then
              chime in. Why don't you take a trip to YOUR local mental health center &
              ask
              why you are joining lists that you are not aware of the topics discussed.
              As
              far as bashing...there is plenty of it in here, so I would be careful about
              about starting crap.
              SNIP<<<<

              Ummmm,,,was not aware I was "starting crap" lol i was simply stating the
              obvious. I take my studies seriously I am not about ENABLING other peoples
              disillusions. What I meant by not knowing exactly what was discussed is I am not
              sure if this is a strictly christian based everyone is demon plauged type of
              group. I was not bashing so maybe before YOU jump to conclusions you may need
              to take a moment to understand exactly where I am coming from~ Lemura