Massive upload

  • shwelling@tswelling.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hello all,

      I wanted to write to you telling you about all the info I have added
      online. The site is now over 160 megs.

      And a huge level of proof and the mathematical and arithmetic
      formulas that I have used to build the Erdology column in the first
      place are going into being.

      So I invite one and all to the web site, free as usually. Most any
      and everyone would have a hard time figuring out a way to pay me.
      The store is not up yet. But I will be offering soon print outs of
      the articles I have.

      www.tswelling.com

      I will try and find the time to post the articles I have been
      writing.

      Thanks Shawn