Re: Demonlogy Answers

  • bluecranefist
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 1, 2004
      The saints are documented historical persons. Many of which have left
      remains to prove it that we have to this day. Also Moses had no
      reason tocommit fraud because it was God Himself who performed the
      miracles by His own power that led Israel out of Egypt. In the
      plagues Jehovah proved Himself superior to the Pagan gods of far
      lesser power. Again, He proves Himself by power. Power holds water.
      Just as Elijah at Mt Carmel had done when Baal could not answer the
      prayers of his many prophets as compared to the one prophet of the
      One God. The prophesies that have come true point to the truth of
      Jehovah including the coming of the Messiah Jesus. Later He also
      fullfilled His promise by sending the Holy Ghost at pentecost to His
      believers. He will fullfill the rest of His promises as well when the
      world is plunged into tribulation after the rapture of His saints and
      second coming of our Lord takes place.--- In
      demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, "cydonianbanana"
    • liralen2002
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 25, 2004
        Actually I think a lot of us in the group feel like this.

        I, on the other hand, think the person is such a loser they don't
        deserve an answer and should have been kicked off the group a long
        time ago.

        *sometimes block buttons should be in yahoogroups*

        --- In demonologyandtheoccult@yahoogroups.com, residentloser