alan moores voice of the fire- help!

  • simon perry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      I'm looking for help from anyone who has read voice of the fire by Alan Moore. can anyone tell me from which tradition the "witchcraft" in the chapter titled "partners in knitting" is taken from. any thing i have tried so far has led me to 16thC satanism or tree-hugging hippy-wicca. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks,
      eber perry.

      eberperry@...