a wicca group

  • Wingsmanh1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      hello everyone,
      I would like to let all of you know that a new Wicca group is out there.  It
      does much more than give out spells but it teachs you about wicca,herbs,
      crystals, and tools Ect...  And we come together as a group to acomplish things.
      We help and guilde people who are new to wicca and its surroundings.

      Or you can sign up by sending a blank e-mail to---------> <A HREF="WiccaHearth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">
      WiccaHearth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</A>

      BB
      Marty