it's coming...

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2011
      T-10 and counting.

      Don...
    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2011
        It's time to send in your cintributions for the next issue of Star Gazer News...

        Send them now to dmsg_pjr@...

        C y'all at the 'Gaze.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 19, 2011
          T-8 and counting...clean your Naglers today.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
            T-7 and counting...

            here is a link to some magical astro photography...turn up the volume too 'cause the music is very nice.

            http://video.yahoo.com/editorspicks-12135647/featured-24306389/the-mountain-24960678.html#crsl=%252Feditorspicks-12135647%252Ffeatured-24306389%252Fthe-mountain-24960678.html

            See you at Tuckahoe in one week!

            Don...
          • Michael Lecuyer
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 20, 2011
              I'd like everyone to know that the online registration is open at the
              reduced rate until Tuesday, April 26.

              Members were emailed their links for member rates. If you did not
              receive the link please email me off the list.

              On 4/20/2011 6:13 AM, Don Surles wrote:
              > T-7 and counting...
            • Paul Riley
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 25, 2011
                The latest issue of Star Gazer News is here and available for download.

                Members can download here:

                Non-members can also download to see what the Stargazers are all about.

                Comments ?

                C y'all in 3 days...

                Pj

              • Bob Bunge
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 27, 2011
                  For those going out tomorrow, have fun, but please be careful. NWS'
                  Storm Prediction Center shows a 15% chance of severe weather with 25
                  miles of the site tomorrow. Wind gusts in thunderstorms can not only
                  tip over telescopes, but also lift up and blow tents.

                  See you Friday!

                  Bob Bunge