Re: [delmarvastargazers] April Meeting

  • Paul Riley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
      We seem to have a CORE group that rotates offices, with some officers with tenure.

      It would be nice to have some new blood - and as always - you're never alone - members are always helpful.

      The perks and bonuses haven't changed - free coffee

      Pj - my 2 cents worth.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
        I nominate the Jenning's duo.

        Maybe Mr.Norton too.

        Cal

      • dnorton618@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2011
          I have let my dues expire. Plus I don't make mirrors.

          Doug

          From: Calixto Estrada <ce6349@...>
          Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:19:20 -0700 (PDT)