April Meeting

  • truittjs
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011

      The April meeting on Tuesday the 5th is fast approaching and we are looking for people who want to step up and help our club be better by running for office. We will be opening nominations for President and Treasurer.  If you are a current member in good standing (your dues are paid) please consider taking a turn as an officer of the Delmarva Stargazers. I'm sure you will find it as fun and rewarding as I have. It's a real opportunity to get the most out of being a member.

      Jerry

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 7:17 AM
        We seem to have a CORE group that rotates offices, with some officers with tenure.

        It would be nice to have some new blood - and as always - you're never alone - members are always helpful.

        The perks and bonuses haven't changed - free coffee

        Pj - my 2 cents worth.

        The April meeting on Tuesday the 5th is fast approaching and we are looking for people who want to step up and help our club be better by running for office. We will be opening nominations for President and Treasurer.  If you are a current member in good standing (your dues are paid) please consider taking a turn as an officer of the Delmarva Stargazers. I'm sure you will find it as fun and rewarding as I have. It's a real opportunity to get the most out of being a member.

        Jerry

      • Calixto Estrada
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 2:19 PM
          I nominate the Jenning's duo.

          Maybe Mr.Norton too.

          Cal

        • dnorton618@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 2:20 PM
            I have let my dues expire. Plus I don't make mirrors.

            Doug

            From: Calixto Estrada <ce6349@...>
            Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:19:20 -0700 (PDT)