Re: [delmarvastargazers] Urgent News

  • Douglas Hemmick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2011
      Here are some stupendous websites with graphics and wonderful animations
      showing why the sky does what it does.

      http://astro.unl.edu/naap/

      I use them in my teaching all the time.

      Doug Hemmick

      On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...> wrote:

      Now that I’ve got your attention, I’ve got a small request.

      If you have a favorite astronomy related website ( or 2 ) that y’all like to visit, I would like y’all to send me the link and a quick blurb, if possible.

      I’ll compile the entries and put them in an upcoming issue of Star Gazer News.

      If’n no one sends in responses, I’ll figure y’all are busy gazin’.

       dmsg_pjr@...  (DO NOT HIT REPLY)

      Pj

    • Rocky
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
        Hi PJ

        Here is another site for us day star watchers. I have used it since I found it or someone listed it about 1 year ago.

        http://solarcycle24.com/

        Rocky