RE: [delmarvastargazers] Dark Site Tonite

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
      i plan to be there if the skies are clear...

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

    • Steven Long
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
        TWC says partly cloudy all night. Tuckahoe Sky Clock says moderate
        until midnight, lousy after that. Nevertheless, if I can get there
        I'll show up.

        Steve
      • Steven Long
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
          Change in plans. Can't make it tonight. Sorry.

          Steve