Re: [delmarvastargazers] Astronomy Magazine Feb 2011

  • chuckjennings33@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      I confirmed that the feb issue is now on the shelf!

      Karen, great job on the article. This is yet another example (in addition to our mirror making) of how our club is contributing internationally to promote the hobby. I saw how hard you worked on this and continue to witness 1st hand your passion. I am proud of you.

      - Chuck

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "karenjennings33" <karen-jennings@...>
      Sender: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:12:50 -0000
      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Astronomy Magazine Feb 2011

      Astronomy Magazine's Feb 2011 issue drops on stands Jan 4! Check out the article "Why Gen X and Y Should Care About Astronomy" by card carryin' Delmarva Stargazer member Karen Jennings! I give mad props to my astronomy club in the article, and there are pictures of Charlie collimat'n (be sure to notice Douglas Norton's vintage C8 in the background) and Tim Milligan's monster dob at Black Bird Forest (also note Don's white truck behind the dob!)http://www.astronomy.com/en/Magazine/Preview%20Magazine.aspx