RE: [delmarvastargazers] Dark Site Tonite

  • Norton Douglas (MTRV)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003

      I will attend as well…

      Douglas A. Norton
      Telecom/Network Technician
      Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
      voice 302.744.2605 / fax 302.739.2140
      email Douglas.Norton@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dave Wells <dwells2@...> [mailto:dwells2@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:31 AM
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Dark Site Tonite

      I am going to be at Tuckahoe tonight.

      Any body else going to be there?

      Dave Wells

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
        i plan to be there if the skies are clear...

        information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
        in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
        explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
        this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
        or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
        a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
        purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

        Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

      • Steven Long
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
          TWC says partly cloudy all night. Tuckahoe Sky Clock says moderate
          until midnight, lousy after that. Nevertheless, if I can get there
          I'll show up.

          Steve
        • Steven Long
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2003
            Change in plans. Can't make it tonight. Sorry.

            Steve