I need a supplier of 1/2" M.A. mirrors at prices I can justify

  • Art
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
      I'm almost finished building two new planetary scopes: one with a 4.25"
      f-12 primary and a second one with a 3" f-9.

      I have not been able to find a supplier of 1/2" M A mirrors at prices I
      can justify. Edmond and Newport want $50 !!

      I'm tempted to try an Amici prism but do not have enough experience to
      justify that alterative. Anyone have any suggestions?

      Thanks

      Art