tomorrow

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2010
      tomorrow is the date for our Annual Delmarva Star Gazers' Christmas Party - should be #18 if I counted correctly...1993 to 2010

      See you at Christiana Care at 1:00PM ( I will show up at 12:30 PM)

      Bring the family and have fun.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
        Well…the time is near for Star Gaze #19 to commence.

        But, we have a wrinkle to deal with…the clubhouse is undergoing renovations and is a few days behind schedule…which means the clubhouse is not available.

        So Plan B is this…

        1) the top of the barn will be used by us

        2) we will need to truck some tables and chairs upstairs

        3) there will be refrigerator in the bottom of the barn for our food stuffs

        4) there will be an outside sink with hot water

        5) our cooking will be done on our propane stoves (I have bought 2 new ones and will bring one of mine)

        6) we will erect our 'garage-style' tent close to the barn…the coffee pot and food stuffs will be set up in it and we will cook our soups in the tent.

        So, tomorrow morning we will need some worker bees to make this happen.

        We will have a GREAT Star Gaze…a bit of clouds to start the day but the forecast looks great for Friday night thru Sunday morning.

        See you at TEC tomorrow morning.

        Don…
      • Deano
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
          What time are you getting there

[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              delmarvastargazers-digest@yahoogroups.com
              delmarvastargazers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
            i will be there by 10:00am - latest.

            Don…

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
                Our October meeting is tomorrow night at First Presbyterian Church…108 W Commerce St, Smyrna, DE

                Sorry...the distillery next to the church is not yet open - maybe next month.

                I will be at Smyrna Diner at 5:00PM…please email if you will join me for a bowl of chili or other Diner Delight.

                Otherwise…I will see you at the Church.

                Don…

              • Chuck Jennings
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
                  Don,
                  I thought the meeting was tonight? Was it pushed back back a day?

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
                    the meeting is tonight…Oct 1…apparently my IP did not send this email yesterday…or your IP did not deliver until today.

                    Don…