January 25th Star Party by the Delaware Astronomical Society

  • James T Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      We don't have dark skies like Tuckahoe but we still try to do our best. We
      are trying to do this on a more regular basis and would be delighted if any
      members of the Delmarva Stargazers would attend. It is being held at the
      Brandywine Creek State Park between 7 and 9 PM weather permitting. Email
      me if you need more details.

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean