Stuff for Sale: Tim Milligan

  • Tim Milligan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      I usually don't like to do this... But I thought I would give you guys first
      chance. I'm selling some astro stuff to buy a 12-string guitar. Anybody
      want to contribute?

      Tele Vue Paracorr with tunable top. (never used)
      Classic Tele Vue 13 Nagler Type 1
      Classic Meade Research Grade 32 mm Wide Angle (2")
      Lumicon 2" Broadband Neb. Filter
      Plossls: Discovery Telescopes - 25,17,10
      Celestron - 20
      Celestron Deluxe 2x barlow
      Orion 9x50 Straight Thru Finder
      8x50 Straight Thru Finder
      Celestron 12.5lb counter weight for eq mount.

      Tim Milligan
      Senior Programmer/Analyst
      Archive Management Group
      Commercial Products