Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tonight

  • Dave Short
    Message 1 of 124 , Oct 30, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      Just want to add that there were several meteor sightings. Good lead in
      to Doug's talk at the next meeting. Pat saw a couple. Believe Doug and
      Chuck saw one or two. I saw two. Both of mine were coming from the
      Lyra. Recent article said that Comet Hartley might spawn a small shower
      on Tuesday night with Cygnus as the radiant. Don't know if we were
      seeing a prelude.

      Also, don't know how many saw the S&T web announcement of the Great
      World Wide Star Count. If you can see the Northern Triangle, you can
      participate. Too cloudy from my place tonight but try again later in
      the week.
      http://www.skyandtelescope.com/community/skyblog/observingblog/106042858.html

      Dave Short

      Message 124 of 124 , Aug 17, 2014
        PJ…great newsletter…see y'all in september.

        someone need to write a song about "see y'all  in september"

        Don…

        On Aug 17, 2014, at 11:16 AM, Paul Riley dmsg_pjr@... [delmarvastargazers] wrote:

        the September issue of Star Gazer News is available for download.

        Members can download here:

        Nonmembers can also download to see what the StarGazers are all about.

        comments?