Another new member

  • Dave Wells <dwells2@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hi, My name is Dave Wells and I'm also a new member (I mailed my dues
      yesterday). I live in Newark, DE.

      I was at Tuckahoe for the Leonids, but missed the December meeting.

      With good weather I look forward to being at Tuckahoe on Friday (1/3)
      and will be at the meeting next Tuesday.

      Dave Wells

      By the way, what time do people start setting up for Dark Site nights
      at Tuckahoe?
    • James T Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        Dave, I live in Newark also. If you would like to share a ride down to the
        next meeting on the 7th, let me know. I am open to it.

        information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
        in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
        explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
        this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
        or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
        a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
        purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

        Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          Welcome, Dave.

          Friday, Jan 3 currently looks kinda iffy. Maybe Saturday night>>>>>.

          There is no set schedule for setting up - most folks show up from "just
          before dark thru approx 8:00 PM". it's your choice.

          There will be a lock in the gate - it should be unlocked - let your self in
          and close the gate behind you. if the gate is locked, toot your horn -
          someone will let you in.

          Don...

          "Dave Wells <dwells2/@...>" <dwells2 on 01/01/2003 12:13:01 PM

          Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          cc:
          Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Another new member

[...]

        • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
            Message
            Some times by 5:00. See you on Tuesday and perhaps Saturday Night??

          • Rick Barnes <m42star@verizon.net>
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2003
              Hi, My name is Rick Barnes and I'm also a new member. I live and
              observe from my home in North Dover.
              I attended my first meeting in a LONG TIME tonight (JAN 7), and
              thoroughly enjoyed the "comeraderie and company" of all who attended.
              As such, I have accepted the challenge of Constellation of the
              Month - Auriga, next month! (Did Lyle know my favorite star - is in
              Auriga?)
              Tonight's presentation was excellent! I can only hope to do as
              well.
              My special thanks to everyone who was there, for making me feel right
              at home!

              Clear Skies,
              Rick Barnes
              Dover