Hi, I'm a New Member

  • Greg Piepol <gpiepol@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello all, my name is Greg Piepol and I'm new to the group and
      club (I sent the membership form in today). I live in Rockville and
      also belong to Novac.

      I had my 20" Starmaster and NP-101 at the last No-Frills SP.
      I'm still blown away with how good that crab soup was and…oh
      yeah…the stargazing.

      I look forward to observing with you all and will see you at the
      meetings.

      Happy New Year!

      Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
        Greg, it's always good to hear from Stargazers; wlecome and hope to see you
        soon.

        Don

        "Greg Piepol <gpiepol/@...>" <gpiepol on 12/31/2002 09:39:32 PM

        Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

        To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Hi, I'm a New Member

        Hello all, my name is Greg Piepol and I'm new to the group and
        club (I sent the membership form in today). I live in Rockville and
        also belong to Novac.

        I had my 20" Starmaster and NP-101 at the last No-Frills SP.
        I'm still blown away with how good that crab soup was and?oh
        yeah?the stargazing.

        I look forward to observing with you all and will see you at the
        meetings.

        Happy New Year!

        Greg

        information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
        in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
        explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
        this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
        or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
        a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
        purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

        Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

      • dmesg
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
          i'm thinking about joining, too :)

          i'm really going to try to make it to the tuesday meeting.

          oh yeah, there's some 2002 info on the club info page, which is hopelessly
          out of date :p

          *runs*
        • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
            Message
            Hope to see you there. Lyle

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2003
              Thanks for the heads up.
              I updated the page but forgot to upload it. The 2003 info is up now-you may
              need to refresh/reload the page if it still shows the old info.

              Thanks again
              Keith Lohmeyer
              kcl@...