Re: Christmas party

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2002
      Please remember our Christmas Party tomorrow at 1:00 PM at the Church.

      Hope to see all of you there - bring your wish lists.

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006

        Yes, our Christmas party is tomorrow, Dec 2, 2006, 1:00PM at the First Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall (our normal meeting place).

        The particulars...meats, drinks, paper goods, etc will be furnished by DSG.  You bring yourself, a dessert, or bread, or fingerfood, etc, and a white elephant gift (wrapped).

        Kathy will have a game for us to make ourselves appear silly.

        Also bring your better half or favorite other and your children if you have some.

        If you know of a Star Gazeer who does not get the newsletter or have access to this yahoogroup please ensure that out-of-the-loop person knows about the party.

        See you at the Church tomorrow...it's time to commence celebrating the 2006 Christmas Holiday Season.  I might begin about 6:00PM tonight.

        transfers of data to third parties.