Re: [delmarvastargazers] Saturday 8/7/10

  • Majd Al GhatrIf
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 6, 2010
      Thanks Don for your email. We would love to join you, however, Blackbird is a little far from us (We live in Towson). Jim might go to TSP tomorrow and we might join him. I already have the address for Blackbird. I will let you know if we are heading to Blackbird and will discus what should bering with us for the BBQ.
      Thanks again for your response and looking forward to meet you all.

      Majd

      From: karen-jennings@hotmail.com
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 22:36:58 -0400

      It's on Patrick! : )

      "When a child hearkens to the beat of a different drum ~ perhaps he is keeping time to songs of Angels that we, his lessers, simply cannot hear. ~Kelly Long-Kirkpatrick"

      To: delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com
      From: probinson65@ verizon.net
      Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:28:11 -0700

      Chuck,
                    if the cookout is still on, I can bring the plasticware, water,and a side.

                       Patrick

      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 7, 2010
        If I go tonight, I will be to the ballfield.

        Bob