Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe observing...

  • Paul and Susan Gray
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2001
      Hello all again.

      Doug, I am not going for a very late night. Just going out for sunset and
      then till about 9 or so to practicvce getting the first evening objects on
      the marathon list. It will make italot easier to get the 6 or so first ones
      if you know where to lookin the evening twilight sky as well as a quick
      pratcie of the dozen in the vigo cluster.

      Anyone wnato join me?

      Paul