Re: [delmarvastargazers] Outreach event

  • Joe Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
      Keith -- I might be able to make it.  I'm "on call" to head to FL to help a friend transport his boat over to the Bahamas.  He's waiting for the winds and seas to drop and then we head out.  Right now, things won't straighten out there for several days.  We'll see.

      The club has been asked to do a presentation at the Shehan Audubon Sanctuary
      December 4 .
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        i will be there.

        what are the plans for a "raindate"? should we prepare an "inside" event?

        Don...

        "Keith C. Lohmeyer" <kcl@...> on 11/29/2002 11:48:05 AM

        Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

        To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
        cc:
        Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Outreach event

        The club has been asked to do a presentation at the Shehan Audubon
        Sanctuary
        December 4 .

        An Under the Stars astronomy presentation is scheduled for this dark sky
        site near Easton MD for Wednesday, Dec. 4. The program starts at 7:00
        p.m. with Stargazing activities and ends around 9:00 p.m. with drinking
        coffee and hot chocolate around a campfire.

        Link to map and directions
        http://www.chesapeakeaudubon.org/shehandirections.htm

        If you are able to help with this event reply to this message.

        information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
        in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
        by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
        explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
        this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
        or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
        a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
        purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

        Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean