T-14 and counting

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Yep, yep...Delmarva Star gaze #16 is only 14 days away...2 weeks from today.  At last!

      Are you psyched?

      Don...

    • suburbangy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Hopefully the weather will be as good as is expected for this weekend.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          some of the best star parties i have attended have been washouts.

          We can observe most any time it is clear...but only twice per year can we socialize with our star gazing friends from the far reaches of mankind.

          come early and stay late...come hungry and eat often.   maybe share a favorite beverage with friends and smoke a good cigar...if'n that is your cup of tea...otherwise you  are welcome to drink that tea.

          Don...