Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2002
      we will be at T-hoe tonight (if the weather is clear). tonight we will be
      observing from the Tuckahoe Equestrian Center field. please see the
      November newsletter on our website for directions. I will be there before
      darkness.

      Don...

      "marthagay" <marthagay@...> on 10/31/2002 07:23:22 PM

      Please respond to delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      cc:
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe

      Is anyone going to be at Tuckahoe this Friday or Saturday. Us girls
      think Spruce sounds a bit chilly, but the forecast for the Tuckahoe
      looks favorable. As I recall, it's now more difficult to get in, but
      someone was able to get the combination to the gate lock this time
      last year. Is this still true? We might get there 7ish - is there
      any way to let someone know that we are chilling our bods in the car
      at the gate?

      Clear skies. Martha (of Martha and Carol and Green pointer fame)

      PS - It's gotta be my fault. I bought a new scope and a new eyepiece!

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

    • Dwane Miles
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 9, 2013
        I'll be going to the Equestrian center tonight if anyone else is interested.

        Not sent from an iPad