Re: October newsletter

  • kent@exis.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      P.J. et all., nice issue. My solar eclipse expedition pictures came out great in the issue. I especially like the one with my arms around the girl. What a nice, firm body. The girl's not bad either.

      Kent Blackwell

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...> wrote:

      > The October issue of the Star Gazer News is available for download.
      >
      > Members can download here:
      >
      > http://www.delmarvastargazers.org/newsletter/news2009/oct2009news.pdf
      >
      > Non-mmbers can also download to see what the Star Gazers are all about..
      >
      > Sorry about the size (3MB)  I do try to keep it as small as possible.  It started out at 166MB and I rung it out, getting it to 27 MB, then rung it again, ending at 3MB.
      >
      > Comments ?
      > dmsg_pjr@...
      >
      > Pj
      >
      > Have y'all seen the pre-dawn sky lately ?  Impressive !

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2009
        The Stargazers will hold their October meeting tomorrow night (Tues, 10/6/09 ) at Mallard Lodge (Rt 9, east of Smyrna DE)  7PM

        Come and see what all the excitement's about !