Meeting Oct 6, 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2009
      Star Gazers...Thanks for all the work each of you volunteered for No Frills...without your efforts the party would not take place.

      What a great time... getting together with friends and nice skies.

      Our next meeting is Oct 6, 2009 at Mallard Lodge, 7:00 PM.

      I have had a couple of changes in the program since last meeting and need someone to do the Astronomy and Mythology for the Constellation Pegasus.

      Also, please bring current events  or other items of interest to the meeting for discussion...anything you think your fellow Gazers might be interested in is appropriate.

      For info, Jerry Truitt will present a review of the Kindle (an E-book from Amazon.com) and Cal Estrada will give an overview of the GEM he uses for astrophotography.

      Please email if you can help.  As always your assistance is appreciated.

      And we will have some door prizes.  Please bring a friend.