Black Brant XII Rocket Launch Sat 1932+HRS

  • Stargazer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2009
      From Twitter about 3 hours ago from web

      http://twitter.com/NASA_Wallops

      NASA_Wallops - Black Brant XII rocket launch on schedule between 7:32 and 7:49 p.m., Sat, Sep 19. Web cast begins at 6:30 p.m. sites.wff.nasa.gov/webcast

      Clear Skies!
      Rick

      Follow me on Twitter, if U like.
      @StargazerUSA
    • truittjs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2009
        Thanks Rick, I'll tell everyone to look for it tonight at Tuckahoe.

      • suburbangy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2009
          I saw it from my backyard last night. According to their webcast site, I saw the third stage burnout.
          Bill Hartung
          Magnolia, DE

          In a message dated 9/19/2009 08:50:15 Eastern Daylight Time, Truittjs@... writes:

          Thanks Rick, I'll tell everyone to look for it tonight at Tuckahoe.

          --- In delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com, "Stargazer" <stargazerm42@ ...> wrote:

          > From Twitter about 3 hours ago from web
          >
          > http://twitter. com/NASA_ Wallops
          >
          > NASA_Wallops - Black Brant XII rocket launch on schedule between 7:32 and 7:49 p.m., Sat, Sep 19. Web cast begins at 6:30 p.m. sites.wff.nasa. gov/webcast
          >

          > Clear Skies!
          > Rick
          >
          > Follow me on Twitter, if U like.
          > @StargazerUSA

          .
        • Carol Beigel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2009
            We saw it from the Black Forest Star Party in Cherry Spings, Potter County, Pa. Sure spooked out the 600 people who are here. Was impressive!

            Carol Beigel

            From: suburbangy@...
            Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:46:37 EDT
            To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>