Sept. Newsletter

  • Paul Riley
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 24, 2009
      The latest issue of the Star Gazer News is available for download.

      Members can download here :

      Non-members can also follow the link to see what the Delmarva Stargazers are all 'bout.

      Comments?

      Pj

      Look up!, you'll be amazed !
      (the above statement is a personal comment, and reflexs the opinion of management )

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 10, 2009
        Folks, the weatherman is probably wrong by 180 degrees but he is calling for clear skies tonight and tomorrow night.

        the moon was just a thin sliver this morning at 6:00 am so it should be no problemo for a few hours tonight

        So, I will go to Blackbird tonight...be there around 6:30-7:00 PM.

        any takers?

        please email if you will be there.

        Don...

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 10, 2009
          I just went outside to run some errands...the wind is whipping and is forecast to continue whipping for a day or so.

          I retract my decision to go to Blackbird tonight because I would have to tie an anchor to my scope since there is only one old barbed wire fence twixt Blackbird and the Arctic to temper the winds.

          If I go out tonight it will be in my backyard where i am protected from the gale force winds.

          Don...