new (old renewal) member here

  • Patrick Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just sent a check for 2 years membership in the mail.
      Just got a pop-up camper (even though we live here in Centreville) and plan to make the star party events.
      Some telescope upgrades underway at the back yard observatory; installing an 8" f/12 refractor and AP mount...added some pics in the photo album, and will add more and share as the new install progresses.

      Hope to see ya all soon.

      pat kelly in centreville