RE: [delmarvastargazers] Re: last night's pix

  • ROG Zeng
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hi Ralph,

      My set up is as following:
      Imaging:  Orion 80ED f7.5 + QHY8 APS Color CCD,
      Guiding:  Orion shortube 80mm f5.0 + Orion SSAG,
      Mount: Losmandy GM8.
      Software: PHD guide, CCDcap, Maxim DL and Photoshop .

      This was my second time to TSP (first time was for the Star Party @ Apirl).
      The night skies there were really cool!

      Cheer,
      -Lingzhen

      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      From: ralphiej@...
      Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:51:09 +0000
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Re: last night's pix

      Hi Lingzhen and welcome. Outstanding imaging work. Thank you for sharing. Would you mind discussing what you were using for equipment to capture these.
      thanks
      Ralph D

      --- In delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com, "jhurog" <lingzz_ustc@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi Jerry,
      >
      > I have joined the group and DMSG club. And I received the group emails every time. I just didn't know why my post got delayed.
      > Thank you for approving my post.
      >
      > -Lingzhen
      >
      > --- In delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com, "Jerry Truitt" <Truittjs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Welcome to our group Lingzhen. Great pics, M31 was spectacular.
      > > Even if you haven't joined the club ($15) you should join the Yahoo group. You need to set up a Yahoo account, then join our group. You postings won't be delayed by me having to approve them after you join. We are friendly and open to anyone with an interest in astronomy, club member or not.
      > >
      > > Membership does have some pluses however, Tuckahoe is open to the public in the summer but it is DMSG members only in the off season. You also get reduced admission to our star parties.
      > >
      > > Thanks Jerry
      > >
      > > --- In delmarvastargazers@ yahoogroups. com, "jhurog" <lingzz_ustc@ > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all,
      > > >
      > > > This is my first post here.
      > > > I was at the ball field last night.
      > > > Here are the pix I took:
      > > > http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 31785443@ N04/sets/ 7215762182970873 8/
      > > >
      > > > Thank you Bill for your doughnut :).
      > > > Good luck everyone.
      > > >
      > > > clear skies!
      > > > -Lingzhen

      check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages
    • Ralph Dominica
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
        Hi Lingzen,
        That's a nice set up and you are obviously taking full advantage of the equipment and software given the results you have achieved.
        Although I couldn't make the Spring Star Gaze, I do get to Tuckahoe occasionally. I look forward to meeting you at the No Frills if not sooner.
        Keep up the great work
        cheers
        Ralph D