Tuckahoe Tonight

  • Bill and Donna Shuman
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 14, 2009
      It looks like a beautiful night. I have called the park office and let them know I would be at the ball field. I should be there by about 9pm and will stay until about midnight.

      -Bill Shuman
    • mysteryship@verizon.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 16, 2012
        sorry, got home from work @ 7:00, email @ 8:00. wish i had more notice. thanks for informing me anyway. maybe next time.
                Dave

        On 07/16/12, charjon86@... wrote:

        Hi all,

        I plan on heading to the ball field tonight if anyone else is interested. I've already called and alerted the Ranger. I should be there sometime about 8pm.

        Jonathan