Tuckahoe Tonight

  • Bill and Donna Shuman
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 14, 2009
      It looks like a beautiful night. I have called the park office and let them know I would be at the ball field. I should be there by about 9pm and will stay until about midnight.

      -Bill Shuman
    • Matt Bobrowsky
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 22, 2015

        It had been a long time since I had seen the Southern Cross or alpha Centauri.  And the familiar constellations appeared at unfamiliar orientations, e.g., Sirius at a higher altitude than Orion.  I wish I had more time to observe the southern sky.

        Cheers,
        Matt