RE: Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 5:29 AM
       All...We will hold our monthly meeting tomorrow night at Mallard Lodge as usual.

      Have faith in DelDot...the roads will be OK by this afternoon and certainly ready for road racing by tomorrow afternoon.

      Rocky and anyone with newspapers for the mirror making...please hold on to them if you don't make the meeting tomorrow night.
      You can drop them off at my house or bring them to the mirror making weekend.

      Thanks and stay warm and dry today.

      See you tomorrow night...and it should be clear for comet viewing.

      Don...

      On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at  7:47 AM, rocky wrote:

      > Hi Don

      Any word on the meeting tomorrow.  I do not think I will get there nor is Kathy from what she told me. We have about 6 to 8 inches here and you have more I believe. The back roads probably will not be cleared by then. I have papers for the mirror grinding and where should I bring them if I do not make the meeting.

      Rocky
    • truittjs
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Unfortunately Ed Reznac will not be at our October Meeting.
        Ed offered his sincere apology but unfortunately it could not be avoided. We are rescheduling with Ed for another date. Jerry
      • truittjs
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2013
          Next Meeting
          Tuesday Jan. 7, 2014, 7 PM
          First Presbyterian Church
          Smyrna, De.
          Directions
          January's Agenda
          Welcome and Introductions of guests
          Club Communications
          After Christmas Party Plans - distillery tour?
          Spring Star Gaze Dates:
          March 27-30 - too early?
          April 24-27 - just right?
          May 1-4 - too late?
          Current events - Comments - Discussion
          MMM #14
          Constellation of th Month
          Taurus - Jerry Truitt
          Equipment review - Refractors - Don & all
          Adjourn