FOR SALE: TAKAHASHI TOA-150

  • Jerry Truitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Mark Hanner a NOVAC member asked for this to be posted.

      FOR SALE:  TAKAHASHI TOA-150, EM-400 Mount and tripod

      My loss is your gain. Afraid I've been laid off from my job and need to sell my new Takahashi TOA-150 plus EM-400 Mount. This has not seen first light and is brand new with all the boxes, paperwork, plus receipt. Not a scratch or mark on it. New it costs $18921.00 Yours for $17000.00 or best offer. Get the quality refractor setup you've dreamed of for nearly $2000.00 off the price!!! Would consider breaking up mount and scope. Pick up in the Washington, DC area. Regards, Mark
      email : northernexposure@... Takahashi - TOA-150/EM-400 Package - 150mm f/7.3 OTA with EM-400 Mount & Accessories The TOA-150 Ortho-Apochromat features a newly designed triplet objective and is absolutely color-free, with knife-edged baffles and an oversized 179mm tube. Package includes TOA-150, EM-400 Mount, & extra long EM-400 Wooden Tripod. Comes with Double-Ring Tube Holder, L-Plate, 10:1 Micro Edge Focuser, 7X50 Finder with Bracket & Quick-Release, carrying handle for refractor.