For those who want accurate weather forecasts...

  • Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hunter and I developed our own weather website, Delmarva WX. For those
      in the DC Area and in the states of Maryland and Delaware. Check daily
      for news of what's to come.

      http://www.delmarvawx.com/
    • Steven Long
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
        On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Charles Wood Jr.(CJ) wrote:

        > Hunter and I developed our own weather website, Delmarva WX. For those
        > in the DC Area and in the states of Maryland and Delaware. Check daily
        > for news of what's to come.
        >
        > http://www.delmarvawx.com/

        Very nice, CJ. Thank you!

        Steve
      • Jerry Truitt
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
          Way Cool! I've added it to my news/weather favs. Jerry

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Wood Jr.(CJ)"

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2008

            The date is this Saturday, Dec 6, 1:00PM until...

            The place is Mallard Lodge.

            The event is our Annual Delmarva Star Gazers Christmas Party.

            We will have turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and drinks.

            'Alls' you need to do is come - bring the kids, a friend or spouse or other ; if you would like to bring a side dish or desset your fellow Gazers will be most happy to share.

            We will have a few "KATHY" games and the white elephant gift exchange.

            The weather forecast is for COLD...so come and enjoy the warmth of fellow Gazers and Mallard Lodge.

            If you are into bird watching bring a bino or spotting scope to watch our migratory feathered friends.

            See you there!

            transfers of data to third parties.

          • f.a.sheldon@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2008
              Watch out for Don.  He cheats at "Kathy Games"!

              Kathy
              -------------- Original message from Don R Surles <Don.R.Surles-1@...>: --------------

                         http://www.DuPont. com/corp/ email_disclaimer .html