Re: [delmarvastargazers] Request for October meeting presentations

  • mborgia@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
      Hi Tim:

      Since our meeting will occur during the week of Atlantis' launch on Hubble SM4, how about a preview/overview of the mission? Looking further ahead, we can do a recap in November.

      Mike

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Tim Milligan" <milligan@...>
      Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:42:39 -0000
      To: <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Request for October meeting presentations

      Gang,

      The October meeting is on October 7th. We need presenters for

      Constellation of Month
      Object of Month
      1 or 2 Special Topics

      It's your choice as to what you want to present.

      Thanks,

      Tim

    • Tim Milligan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008
        Mike,

        Great idea, both preview and recap in November.

        I will put you down as a Special Topic for both Oct and Nov.

        Thanks,

        Tim

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2008

          i would like to do a short presentation on the history of the telescope and lenses.

          don...

          "Tim Milligan" <milligan@...>
          Sent by: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          09/18/2008 06:42 PM

          Please respond to
          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com

          delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
          cc
          Subject
          [delmarvastargazers] Request for October meeting presentations

          Gang,

          The October meeting is on October 7th. We need presenters for

          Constellation of Month
          Object of Month
          1 or 2 Special Topics

          It's your choice as to what you want to present.

          Thanks,

          Tim

          transfers of data to third parties.